Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Dream, My Future

Dream, ambition, goals in life, whatever you call that, everyone of us have this on our own. This dream is a one way why people are doing their best to work or study hard just to achieve or reach this dream in their lives.

Me too, of course, have my own dreams. Most of all, to graduate and find a stable job in the future. So now, I'm striving hard on my studies for me to make my dream come true. so that if i can find a descent and stable job, I can earn money and help my family. Someday, I also want to be an animator and work abroad and belong to a famous animation corporation. This dreams of mine are one of the reasons why I'm trying my best to study harder. This will serve as my guide to my future.

I'm hoping that someday, this dreams would be come true. As people says, "nothing is impossible to a determined person.

No comments:

Post a Comment